Skip to main content

LEXIS AND COMPANY | +91-9051112233

 LEXIS AND COMPANY | +91-9051112233

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I Be Evicted Without a Notice?

  Can I Be Evicted Without a Notice?” – The Tenant’s Nightmare Unplugged! 😨📬 Client Question of the Day: 👉 “My landlord wants me out immediately. Can I be evicted from the rented property in India without any prior notice?” #TenantRightsIndia #EvictionLawIndia #RentalDispute #RentControlActIndia #LegalNoticeIndia #LandlordTenantIssues #TenantProtectionLaw Answer: Unless your landlord moonlights as a magician 🧙‍♂️, they can’t legally make you vanish overnight! 🏃💨 ❌ NO , you cannot be evicted without a written notice and due process of law in India. Even if you’re behind on rent or the landlord has “bought the place for his newly married son” 💍—there are laws to protect tenants. #EvictionProcessIndia #LegalTenancyRights #KnowYourRights 📜 The Legal Lowdown: 1️⃣ Written Notice is a Must! Under the Rent Control Acts and Transfer of Property Act, 1882 , a landlord must: ✔️ Serve a valid notice (usually 15 to 30 days) ✔️ Mention the reason for eviction ✔️ Wait f...

Can I Register a Partnership Firm Without a Partnership Deed?

  Can I Register a Partnership Firm Without a Partnership Deed?” – The Handshake Hustle! 📝💼 Client Question of the Day: 👉 “We started a business with friends but didn’t draft a partnership deed. Can we still register our partnership firm in India?” #PartnershipFirmIndia #NoPartnershipDeed #BusinessRegistrationIndia #StartupLawIndia #MSMELegalHelp #IndianPartnershipAct1932 #LegalStartupTips Answer: Starting a business without a deed is like getting married without a prenup—romantic till things go south! 😅👬👬 ✅ Technically YES, you can register a partnership firm in India without a partnership deed … but legally, it’s as risky as trusting someone who says “bhai, sab verbal hai!” 😬 #VerbalAgreementRisk #StartupMistakesIndia #LegalStartupSetup 📚 Let’s Break It Down: 1️⃣ Registration Without Deed is Possible… But Problematic! ✔️ As per the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 , registration is not mandatory—but without a deed: 🚫 No clear roles or profit-sharing 🚫 No legal...